11 Lessons • Networking, Marketing, Social Media
Truly a simple podcast training course whether you’re new to podcasting or you’re looking to improve your existing podcast.
Podcasting For Beginners will show you step by step how to create a top ranked podcast in iTunes, attract high profile guests and monetize your podcast.
You’ll receive full access to all of the course, including PDF downloads.
You’ll have online access to watch the podcast training videos whenever you like as well, and there’s a Q&A forum right here on ClientU where you can review common asked questions while networking!
Welcome to Podcasting For Beginners!
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to make an impact on other people’s lives, start a movement or simply generate leads for your business.
- No previous experience with Podcasting is required.
- If you have ever wondered how to create a Podcast, this course will show you fun, easy ways to Podcast.
- Future Podcast Hosts and Executive Producers.
- If you have a message you want to share with the world, this course is for you.
- Ideal for Small Businesses, speakers, coaches, consultants, authors, NGO’s/Non-Profits, SOHO, Solopreneurs and local businesses.
- If you want to create a new source of leads for your business.
- We start with the basics: How to set up your podcast, how to record your MP3, publish your first Podcast episode, etc. Then move into more advanced topics.
- Learn How to Make a Podcast
- Publish a new episode in less than 15 minutes (not including recording and editing time)
- Set up your own popular Podcast show
- How to Choose the Right Microphone For Your Show
- How to Conduct Interviews with tour Target Audience and Across the Globe